Great events require planning, attention to detail, local knowledge, experience, enthusiasm and passion.
We offer a complete range of event services. From tailor made corporate events to group and sporting tours, we can produce and manage a complete event or just certain elements of one.
Whether it’s a public event for 10,000 people or a private intimate Fiji destination wedding, we are here to handle all of your Fiji event management needs.
- Award Ceremonies
- Conferences & Meetings
- Corporate & Private Events
- Sporting & Music Festivals
- Concept/Themed Events
- Product Launches
- Specialized Fiji Group Tours
- Sporting Events & Tours
- Family & School Reunions
GREAT ORGANISATIONS WE’VE WORKED WITH
Kim was available any time or day or location. Such a relief to know that we had someone on the ground in Fiji who was passionate about the project and dedicated to it from start to finish. This is the support that G2 relied on heavily. SEM were invaluable.
Her knowledge of the market and half its population was critical!!!MONIQUE RYAN, G2 AUSTRALIA
SEM's contacts were very useful in leveraging media and corporate support for Earth Hour. Kim's passion towards the campaign and dedication (all those extra hours!) is something that could not have been bought.
The campaign was initially focused on Suva however SEM aspired to take it further and played an important role in spreading the campaign message to the entire nation.
Exceeded our expectations in terms of media support and enthusiasm for the project. Also SEM was always accessible even during weekends and nights when required.
I definitely recommend SEM, not just value for money (i.e. putting in extra hours and effort when required) but also for the passion and enthusiasm and the desire to get into the campaign/issue that SEM is working on.KESAIA TABUNAKAWAI, WWF SOUTH PACIFIC PROGRAMME
- SPC - The Pacific Community - Conference
- Fiji Government - Education Ministry - Graduation Ceremony
- Bank South Pacific - Corporate Event
- Legal Aid Commission - Official Opening of New Office
- FJN+ Candlelight Memorial
- EarthHour Fiji
- Dunhill Top Traders Themed Events
- Training for Change, HMS Belfast, London
- Tappoo Corporate Ambassador Launch
- South Pacific Games Suva (Event Coordinator)
- SPG Games Song Competition
- SPG Media Briefs
- SPG Album Launch
- SPG Float: Nadi, Lautoka, Suva & Nausori
- SPG Torch Relay Launch
- SPG Sponsorship Launches
- Golden Oldies World Hockey Festival
- Commonwealth Games: Baton Relay: Fiji Leg
- Villa Maria Wine Dinner
- Yalumba Wine Dinner
- Nautilus Wine Dinner
- Soho Wine Dinner & Product Launch
- Odyssey Wine Dinner
- Victoria Wines Shop Opening
- VonuBeer Launch,Bad Dog Bar
- MixFM94.0 "Fiji's Biggest Mix"
- Steinlager Pure Product Launch
Kim brings passion, professionalism and enthusiasm to the company as well as a wealth of local and international knowledge and experience.
After completing her Australian business degree, Kim worked in tourism, retail marketing, media and event management (corporate, sports and weddings) before traveling the world.
On her return from living and working in London, Kim joined Fiji’s largest wine distributor as its national sales & marketing manager before resigning to run her business full time.